By subscribing to the newsletter, you allow the Office of MEP dr. Klemna Grošlja, Beethovnova 2, 1000 Ljubljana to collect and process the personal information you provide. Transmitted personal data will be processed in accordance with the General Regulation on the protection of personal data and the applicable Personal Data Protection Act. The office of MEP dr. Klemen Grošlj undertakes to treat the information you provide through the Website or in any other way with utmost care and use it for the purposes for which it was provided. Your information will be carefully protected and treated in a confidential manner against loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
We only collect your personal information when absolutely necessary. By subscribing to the newsletter, you agree that we collect the personal information you provide to us when you sign up. The personal information we collect is email addresses.
We collect personal information in accordance with the purpose for which you provided us. We will not use the personal information provided for any other purpose.
The purpose of using your email address is:
- sending emails regarding the work and events of MEP dr. Klemen Grošlj or the office of MEP dr. Klemen Grošlj;
- keeping your email address in the database until cancelled;
- forwarding the e-mail address to one or more contract handlers providing e-mail services who are bound by the law in this field;
- forwarding the email address to third parties and law enforcement agencies if MEP dr. Klemen Grošlj or MEP dr. Klemen Grošlj’s office is bound by such law or a court or other order;
- monitoring and recording the delivery of emails sent (or received by the holder);
- processing for purposes other than those specified in the preceding indents, if such processing is compatible with the purpose for which the email address was originally collected;
- processing for purposes other than those mentioned in the other indents, if such processing is necessary because of the legitimate interests pursued by the Office of MEP dr. Klemen Grošlj or a third party, if those interests outweigh the interests of the email address holder.
We collect personal information based on your consent or based on the contract.
USE OF PERSONAL DATA:
We use personal information solely for the purpose for which you provided it to us.
We keep personal information that you provide to us when you subscribe to the newsletter until cancelled. As a platform for automating the sending of newsletters, we use an e-mail system with secure servers in the EU and in accordance with GDPR and data protection.
You may withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time. Revocation of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing of data prior to revocation.
All other personal data in the framework of contractual cooperation are stored in accordance with applicable law. We have put in place all the necessary technological and organizational measures to protect your personal information.
PROVISION OF PERSONAL DATA:
We will not share personal information with third parties and will not publicly disclose it, except to selected contract partners, which are also bound by the General Data Protection Regulation. We will not share personal information with a third country or organization.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right of access to data relating to you, the right to rectify data, the right to limit processing, the right to delete data and the right to transfer data.
You may exercise any right under the General Data Protection Regulation in writing at any time. Please provide your first and last name and email address.
You can send your request to the following email address: email@example.com
or by post to:
MEP dr. Klemen Grošlj’s office
In the event of a dispute, you have the right to file a complaint with the Office of MEP dr. Klemen Grošljand to inform the Information Commissioner as the supervisory authority of the Republic of Slovenia in the field of personal data.